Are you looking to create a business that utilizes leading technology and solves problems such as drought, spiralling feed costs and poor nutrition? If so then you need to read on and get intouch with us today.
The leading technology for systems that hydroponically sprout barley and wheat fodder for sustainably feeding livestock is now being manufactured right here in the United States of America!
Fodder Group is now seeking expressions of interest from entrepreneurs in every state of America. Here are some of the highlights;
- Operating within an exclusive, defined territory giving you protection and huge earning potential
- Initially sales of our transportable systems, later adding our 'on site systems' to the portfolio
- Tremendous sales strategy that includes sales to farmers/ranchers and also to farming entrepreneurs for selling fresh fodder to surrounding farms
- Opportunity to sell fresh fodder that you grow yourself within the territory
You will of course be expected to provide a high level of customer service to clients and potential clients to ensure the overall success of the brand.
Express Your Interest
We are now inviting expressions of interest from individuals and/or corporate entities that see the vision and want to be a part of something special. Our corporate team will provide;
- Full training, backup and support
- Marketing support via access to brochures, business cards, our corporate website and more
- Attendance at appropriate farm trade shows
- Advice and assistance on all aspects of our products and services
There is no fee for involvement relating to this opportunity however we would reasonably expect you to purchase a display system or systems to demonstrate to clients in your state.
This is a greenfield opportunity (with multiple revenue streams) to become involved in a world class product at exactly the right time. If you are excited by providing world class solutions to rural America, do not allow the grass to grow under your feet (pun intended).
For further information, please contact our Dealer Team via email@example.com with your name, a short business summary and contact details and we'll send you an information kit containing everything you need to know.