Feeding fodder to livestock comes with numerous environmental benefits over traditional feeding methods. These include:
- Fodder uses a small fraction of the amount of water required to grow the same amount of feed in a field
- Fields recover more quickly as animals do not rely as heavily on the pasture
- Animals drink less water from the troughs due to the high water content within the fodder itself
- Our current 5:1 seed to feed ratio ensures responsible usage of our existing resources
- No harmful chemicals are used in our totally natural and organic growing process
- Methane outputs from beef cattle are significantly reduced when feeding on fodder
Fodder is the environmentally friendly solution and Fodder Group Inc is leading the world in the development of sustainable, environmentally responsible livestock feeding practices.